When you interact with Twin Cities & Western Railroad Company, Minnesota Prairie Line, Inc. and Sisseton Milbank Railroad Company you will find that our small town atmosphere shows in our customer service.
We are here to provide you with efficient, safe and reliable service, and we work hard to meet our customers’ transportation needs as quickly and easily as possible.
Services Provided by TC&W, MPL and SMRC Include:
- Transloading – Not located on the rail? TC&W has transloading options which bring the economical benefits of rail to business that aren’t directly rail served.
- Railcar Storage – TC&W offers railcar storage services for both short-term and long-term storage needs.
- Railcar Repair – TC&W provides railcar repair services to keep you running, with an AAR certified shop and a mobile repair unit. We can come to you!
- Order Railcars – TC&W has a fleet of covered hopper railcars available for our customers, and we can assist you in ordering a variety of railcars from the railroads we connect with as well.
- Rate Request – Interested in railcar storage, shipping via rail, transloading, or railcar repair? Send us a rate request!
- Tariffs & Fuel Surcharge Information – Click here for tariff and fuel surcharge information.